Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, Rocktape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes. Rocktape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, which decompresses the area and promotes blood flow.
- Rocktape can provide support and stability whilst allowing full range of movement
- Rocktape can delay fatigue, reduce the likelihood of injury and enhance recovery
- Rocktape is elastic and offers a more comfortable alternative for the patient or athlete
Key benefits of using Rocktape:
1. Assists to decrease pain
2. Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
3. Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
4. Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
5. Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key features of Rocktape:
1. Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
2. 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
3. 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
4. The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
Each roll has 5 metres of Rocktape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
Rocktape Flyer (1.7MB)
Rocktape Information (3.1MB)
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.